Neil Law has on staff a Notary Public for Alberta and several Commissioners for Oaths for Alberta

Are you requiring a notarized letter of consent for travel for underage children?
Neil Law will attend upon the parents or legal guardians to have the appropriate Travel Consent letters notarized.

Are you purchasing or selling property in another province or outside of Canada?
Neil Law will work with your lawyers, notary public or attorneys to have their documents properly notarized in Alberta to ensure a proper closing in the other province or foreign jurisdiction.

Are you a professional who requireds your foreign documents authenticated and notarized for your governing body in Canada?
Neil Law will review your originals and certify the copies to be true copies of the originals. We will review your original documents and provide you with Notarial Certificates as to authenticity. | © 2018 Neil Law. All Rights Reserved.